Super Visa /Visitor VisaWe provide the best services
with professional expertise!
A visitor visa (temporary resident visa) is an official document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada.
You must meet some basic requirements to get a visitor visa. You must:
- have a valid travel document, like a passport
be in good health
- have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
- convince an immigration officer that you have will take you back to your home country
- convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
- have enough money for your stay
A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.
To be eligible for a super visa, you must:
- be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- have a signed letter from your child or grandchild who invites you to Canada that includes:
a promise of financial support for the length of your visit,
the list and number of people in the household of this person,
a copy of this person’s Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document
- have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company
You must also:
- apply for a super visa from outside Canada
- be allowed to enter Canada
- take an immigration medical exam
- meet certain other conditions
Get in touch
Have any questions? We would love to hear from you. Give us a call or fill in the form and we’ll be in touch!