Skip to content

Study PermitWe provide the best services with professional expertise!

The study permit is a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. Your study permit is not a visa. It doesn’t let you enter Canada. You may also need a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA). If we approve your study permit.

To be eligible to study in Canada you must:

– are enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI)
– prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees, living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
– obey the law, have no criminal record and get a police certificate
– be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary
– prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires

Get in touch

Have any questions? We would love to hear from you. Give us a call or fill in the form and we’ll be in touch!