Immigration Programs & Permanent Resident

Every year, thousands of foreign nationals become permanent residents of Canada through various programs offered by Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) and different provinces across Canada. Some of the most common Federal programs are:

  • Federal Skilled Workers Program*
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program*
  • Canadian Experience Class*
  • Investor, self-employed and entrepreneurs
  • Quebec Skilled Workers Program (administered by Province of Quebec and CIC)
  • Family Class Sponsorship
  • Live in Caregiver Program (LCP)

Investor, Self Employed and entrepreneurs

There are lots of options available for investors, self employed and business categories. Federal programs include Immigrant Investor Venture Capitalist program and self employed candidates relevant experience in cultural activities or athletic or experience in farm management.
Provinces have there own investor programs for business investment and business establishments. Some of the popular programs are BC PNP business immigration, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Quebec and Alberta business investment programs. We have extensive knowledge and experience in these programs. You can contact our office for further details.

Live-in Caregiver Program

Live in Caregivers are individuals who are qualified to provide care for children, elderly persons or persons with disability in private home without the supervision. Live in caregiver must live in a private home where they work in Canada. Both employer and employee must follow several steps to meet the requirement of Live in Caregiver (LCP) program.
In order to be eligible under this program, the foreign worker must have:
  • A positive Labour Market Opinion (LMO) from an employer in Canada.
  • A written contract with the future employer stating all the relevant conditions like pay rate, boarding and lodging etc. duly signed by both the foreign worker and the employer.
  • Successful completion of equivalent Canadian secondary school education.
  • At least six months of training or at least one year of full time paid work experience as a Caregiver or in the related occupation.
  • Good knowledge of English or French.

These are some of the basic requirements of Live in Caregiver (LCP) program which must be met in order to be eligible for this program. For more information, please contact Aspire Immigration Services

Family Class Sponsorship

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and at least 18 years old, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada. Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents

If you sponsor a family member to immigrate to Canada, you must provide proof that you can:

  • meet basic needs—such as food, clothing and shelter—for yourself and your family,
  • support your relative financially and
  • make sure your spouse or relative does not need to ask for financial help from the government.

This is just a basic information about the sponsorship program for details please contact us.

Fill the Form for Assessment.